Convenience in a low-profile design, this drawer microwave allows effortless smooth opening and hands-free close, while the gliding action and solid construction prevents spillover during opening and closing. With enough space for large casserole dishes and 11 variable power levels, this microwave redefines state-of-the-art.
- Sleek, low-profile drawer design allows convenience at an accessible height and saves countertop space.
- Convenient automatic drawer system opens smoothly and features a hands-free close, while the gliding action and solid construction prevents spillover during opening and closing.
- 11 variable power levels and 12 sensor cook, reheat and popcorn settings provide endless cooking options.
- Six defrost auto settings and two reheat auto settings provide convenience at the touch of a button.
- Large capacity drawer can hold a 4 qt. casserole dish or a 20 oz. beverage.
- Keep food warm up to 30 minutes with the warm feature.
- Beverage option reheats coffee and tea to the perfect temperature.
- Melt/Soften/Warm settings automatically select the correct time and power for each function.
- Child lock safety feature locks control panel to prevent unwanted use.
- Interior light illuminates interior of microwave.
- Install below an oven, or build into your island or cabinetry.
||Product Dims L (in.)
||Circuit Breaker Required
||Approx SHPT WT (lbs)
||24" Convection Microwave
||30" Drawer Microwave
||21 7/8" witdout door
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/1/2024
Receive a reward with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/1/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.