Serial #: 394070090636000900
1 Year Warranty
Introducing the Only Steam Convection Oven in its Class that Installs Flush, for a European Kitchen Design.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- One Halogen Light Provides Superior Illumination
- Features Vegetable and Chicken Programs: Oven Automatically Sets Temperature and Humidity
- Perfect Reheating: Enjoy Yesterday's Food Today
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- 1 Rack, 2 Perforated and 2 Non-Perforated Pans are Included
- Non Plumbed for Easy Installation
- Steam Assist Clean
- 1.4 qt. Water Tank Can be Used for an Entire Cooking Cycle
- Child Lock
- Large Capacity at 1.4 Cu. Ft
- Steam function: for gentle, healthy food preparation. Close A new, healthier way to cook. The steam convection oven prepares dishes that are moist on the inside and crisp on the outside. > The steam oven's versatility lets you reheat leftovers that taste like you just made them. Or steam fish and vegetables that come out crisp and flavorful. So you can eat more healthily without sacrificing taste.
- Designed to Fit Perfectly Above a Warming Drawer or Storage Drawer.
- Installs Horizontally for Perfect Alignment with Speed or Steam Oven.
- Steam Convection Cooking Cooks Crispy Outside, Tender Inside.
- Cooking with Steam Retains More of Your Vegetables' Nutrients, Flavors and Color.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.